1.12.2010

Week 36


Well, we're in the home-stretch...or so I'm told. Baby Stock had quite a weekend. Two showers were thrown in her honor and she collected a massive pile of new outfits, baby gear, and blankies! We are so very thankful for our friends throwing such encouraging and fun showers to celebrate our little girl.

We had a check-up today which let us know that Mandy is dilated 1 cm....don't know if this is too much information to put on a blog, but it seems I'm getting used to talking about breast feeding, labor, and all that sort of stuff. Anyways, this is normal for this stage of the pregnancy, and Baby Stock is ready to meet the world within the next few weeks. Contractions are a daily occurrence now, which is also normal...preparing us for the "real thing".

The nursery is slowly coming together. We hope to have her clothes laundered, pictures hung and bed made before we even leave for the hospital! We figure anything we can do now is less stuff to worry about when there is a newborn around. We truly cannot wait to meet our little girl and see her face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...