1.01.2010

My life is a little more "baby-fide"

Running is my passion and my discipline. I love running. It has been a part of my life for 15 years. And Lord willing, I will be able to run for years and years to come. Now that I have a little daughter coming into this world, I can't wait to run with her. Since she will not be able to even walk for a year or so, some provisions have been made. With the help of my parents (thanks, Dad and Mom!!!), I am the owner of a brand new Jeep Overland Limited X running stroller! The Cadillac of all running strollers (at least from Babies-R-Us). With its Alumina lightweight frame, three 16" tires, and Smart Handle handle bar, I will be able run up and down Pikes Peak without even breaking a sweat. Joy in front of all dads who love to run.

This morning, I assembled the Jeep Overland Limited X running stroller. I want to thank the people who make this stroller for its easy assembly. This afternoon I might even take it out for a trial run.

1 comment:

  1. Our running stroller was our best baby item purchase---we're still using it 4 years later! Don't get rid of the single when it comes time for you to buy a double :)---there will still be times when you'll want the single jogger to take just one child. By the way--after you've been running with the stroller for several months, leave the baby at home with Mandy and do a 5k race stroller free---it will seem so easy--you'll feel like you're flying and you'll get your best race time that you've ever had!!

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...