3.22.2010

Sweet Studying

For the past two months, if I am not sleeping, then more than likely, I am studying for my 'license to preach' examination. The examination tests my knowledge of the Bible, theology, and church government. In preparing for this test and particularly the Bible section, I have been advised by many to know an outline of each book of the Bible and the key events which take place in them.

This past week, my wonderful wife surprised me with a sweet treat and study tool in my lunch bag: 38 individual ROLO labeled with each Old Testament book and 1 Special BabyRuth for the book of Ruth! My first task was to arrange them all in canonical order. Then, I am allowed to eat them one-by-one when I learn the outline for that book. As you may noticed, Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus have been eaten.



Thanks sweetie for my sweet study treat!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet wife indeed! She is definitely a keeper! And I love the new blog look by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...