3.15.2010

Humor at the Stock Household

Yes, we do like a good laugh at the Stocks. Laughter is good for the soul, I am learning. When Mandy and I are laughing, we know things are going well between us. Why? Well, if Mandy is laughing at my "attempted" jokes, something has got to be going right. Some people have described my humor as dry as a saltine cracker. Furthermore, if I ever begin a "joke" with "I recently heard this joke..." and then proceed to tell it, this will not turn out well for the listening audience. I just can't tell a joke, period. Not even a "Chicken Crossed The Road" joke. Thankfully, my desire is not be a stand-up comedian, but a preacher of the Gospel. AND thankfully, there are other people named "Brian" that can tell a joke. Here is one of them. I laugh every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...