3.17.2010

2010 Census


We have received and filled out our 2010 U.S. Census. Thank you for the SuperBowl commercial. It wasn't as cool as I thought (how can a census be cool? I don't know.), but we did our American duty as American citizens. I am thankful that you didn't have to put your pets down as to think they are human beings. I wished you could have put how many TVs, computers or Ipods in your house because that is really how we define an American household.

As for the record, our house has three real people, no pets, one television, two computers, and zero Ipods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...