1.03.2015

Picture[s] of the Week: Christmas!

A smattering of Christmas pictures


 Christmas dresses on three beautiful girls

 I mean, what is this cuteness?

 Our building's Christmas party (hosted by neighbors upstairs) attended by mostly people who do not actually celebrate Christmas. 

 Let's get this party started!

 "Candy Cane Bread" our traditional Christmas morning breakfast

 Yes, we got Molly a potty for Christmas. Don't judge. 

 Bella is psyched by these teething rings

 Santa Brian passing out gifts

 Cranberry lotion from my girls. Yes!

 Church kids perform "Away in a Manger" (Here they are the "cattle lowing")


 She wanted a baby you could bath with REAL water


 The most-favorite...scooter. 

Helping Daddy build a play-house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...