1.17.2015

Lydia's "Bee"-Day

She's five! 

Her birthday fell on a Friday this year, so we got to have a bumble bee 19-kid-strong party the day of. She has a nurturing and adventurous love for lizards and other creatures in our garden. She loves books, princesses, art, dressing up (for real and pretend), her scooter, running, making her sisters laugh, helping Mommy, candy and hosting parties. Lydia makes up songs about seasons, if she were an ice cream (she'd eat herself all up), Isabella's cuteness and Jesus. She is my second favorite introvert, my little sidekick, my beautiful sweet daughter. 

A few pictures from the big day:


Helping Teresa clean up before the party. 


The Queen Bee

These outfits only lasted the first 20 minutes...but they were cute anyways

Bee on a spoon relay...epic!

Check out Brian's socks






My best attempt at bee stripes. Yes, I know it's crooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...