1.16.2011

"I need some PICTURES!"

This is what I think our blog is saying to us and I fully agree so here are some pictures from January:

For New Year's, we went down to Vidalia, Georgia, home of the famous sweet onions, to spend with the Martin family. Here Lydia and Shaylee are playing together.

Home with Mommy. There is never a dull moment. Lydia is taking a voyage in the laundry basket.

"This is where I hang out all day, playing with my toys."


Happy Birthday, Lydia. Papa and Nana gave Lydia a Clemson captain's chair. Lydia is now ready to open presents! She is so cutie!

Lydia is opening presents with Violet's help. "This is nice wrapping paper."


Lydia in her adorable Sunday dress playing with Grandma's yellow school bus.


"Snow-of-the-Decade" Snow Storm Pictures:






1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is a cuter grandbaby or a cuter family in the universe!

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...