4.29.2010

Squirrel Crossing?


The weather has turned spring and squirrels are as active as ever. However, this past week, I am very curious about one question: Why do squirrels cross the road 90% of the way and then stop? I have seen three or so squirrels do this. I would like to ask this question to the lead squirrels and then train them just to keep going all the way. Nothing is stopping them, then why do they stop? Did they learn how to cross the road like one would learn how to have a first kiss? No, this isn't the same. Go all the way, please. For your sake and mine, cross all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...