4.06.2010

I like Ketchup

I (Brian) admit: I like Ketchup. "Like" might be to soft of a verb. For me, it has the potential to go with almost all "salty" foods: all meats, potatoes, eggs, and everything leftover. I don't hate it when I get a little on my vegetables. There is always a back up bottle in storage and sometimes a backup to the backup. The news of my ketchup infatuation has spread around our church that when Mandy and I came back from Jamaica last spring, the first question one of the church staff members, Bonnie, asked me was, "What did you do about Ketchup?" I assured her that there was ketchup in Jamaica. I wouldn't be surprise if I received a 5-gallon tub of ketchup as a parting gift when the Stock family leaves for overseas missionary work. Anyway, here is some ketchup humor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...