4.21.2010

Photo Shoot #1


In the past month, Mandy and I have been very blessed to have two of our good friends come by and take pictures of Lydia. Both friends graciously came to us and desiring to share their God-given gift of photography with us. We most definitely said, "YES!"

We want to thank Rachel Wetzel for joyfully taking pictures of Lydia. Mentioned in a previous post, Rachel and her husband, DJ, came by Easter weekend to hang out with us, meet Lydia, and have a little photo shoot. Rachel has a up-and-coming photography business where she wants to specialize in weddings and babies shoots. We would highly recommend her creative photography and gracious professionalism to all who read this blog and their friends. Please check out her website: http://wetzelphoto.blogspot.com/ Now, to the photos!

Happiness!


Chillin'!




Our Rock Star!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...