4.01.2010

God's Wonderful Surprise for Kids and Adults alike

Mandy and I love to put Lydia to bed. This is not only because Lydia needs her sleep to grow and mommy and daddy need some time together, but it is the time when we can read to Lydia and then pray over her. These first few months we have read through The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm. This is a great resource for parents with small kids who are just learning to read. We also have The Jesus Storybook Bible which is for kids who are a little older. Both these children's Bibles share the greatest love story of all God's love for his people.

Here is a video of God's Wonderful Surprise in Jesus' Resurrection narrated and illustrated in The Jesus Storybook Bible. The intro is long (45 seconds) so you can just skip ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...