2.16.2010

Lydia: One Month



The many faces of Lydia...we were trying capture a smile, but no luck! Still cute faces though!

Lydia is officially one month old today! She went for her check-up at the pediatrician and had a healthy report. She now weighs 7 pounds, 10 ounces and is 21 inches long (1.5 pounds and 3 inches growth since birth!). She is learning new skills each day including rolling on her side, holding her head up when laying on our chests, focusing on a face and smiling in response to mommy and daddy's smiles.

It is hard to capture each precious moment with this little girl. In some ways we cannot believe a month has already passed. She is changing so quickly and our hearts are growing each day to love her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...