2.16.2010

Learning Contrasting Colors

Little Lydia is exploring the world in simple yet profound ways. At a month old, she enjoys looking at objects that have distinct contrast in color. Black/White. Light/Dark. Mandy and I are praying also that she will be able to learn at such a early age between truth and falsehood. God is true and His Word is true. One day when Lydia is older, we will teach her the truth and walking her through the Shorter Catechism which explains the Scriptures in a concise way written for children. But for now, learning the difference between light and darkness is fundamental for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...