9.02.2010

What do the Stocks do on a Friday night?



Last Friday, as Lydia was fast asleep in her farm-themed crib, daddy and mommy had some fun! Yes, we had an in-home date packed with looking at pictures and EAR-WAX candles. They say that the ear is a self-cleaning organ. Q-tips aren't really the best as they shove most of the wax down into the ear canal. So, every once in a while, we use ear wax candles for a good clean and a good laugh.

Mandy started. The flame is lite and the wax is coming out!
Now, its Brian's turn. There is nothing like a quick nap and an ear-wax job!


The results are in and they are... gross!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mandy and Brian...as PT Barnum's competitor once said...there is a sucker born every minute. Sigh....I bet if you did ear candling over a doll you would get the same results. But as long as you are enjoying yourselves and not dripping hot wax on your precious little eardrums, I guess this little date night is okay. Although I sure can think of better ways to spend time alone with my hubby. Ear candling...it did give us all a great laugh tho!

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...