9.13.2010

Take Your Daughter to Work Day


Last Friday, Lydia got to visit Daddy at work, the newly named-changed Reinhardt University! Apparently this was a very fertile year for the faculty and staff of Reinhardt, so they decided to get all these new babies (and their parents) together for a brunch and photo shoot.

As you may imagine, that many babies in one room at 930 am...well, not everyone is gonna smile for the picture. Nevertheless, the group shot turned out just fine (notice our little gal not looking at the camera...along with almost all of the other babies).

After brunch, Lydia toured the campus visiting all Daddy's friends and co-workers. She was quite a hit (of course) and loved spending time with her very favorite Reinhardt alum...Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...