6.07.2013

For Michelle

This post is for my friend, Michelle. Last week she called, surprising me since it was so late in the morning (for me) and definitely late at night (for her). She couldn't sleep. We had a great conversation but one thing she said was "Mandy, you're killing me here. One picture a week on the blog is not enough!"

So, here Michelle (and everyone else who wants to see more pictures of life here, Lydia and Molly and whatever else is on our camera). Here you go. Hope these pictures set you at ease. And anytime you can't sleep, call your friend who will be finishing up morning snack.



Lydia playing at the fountain. 

Laughing at my attempts to get her to eat solid food. 
Pre-Ballet class (singing in a parking garage)

Me, in everyday garb. I don't like wearing my scarf like that...but that's how you do it here. 

Lifting flaps.

That silly smile (also wearing "ethnic" garb).

Molly at the zoo. Very impressed with the animals.

Taken right before a random lady pinched Molly's cheek so hard she cried. 

I feel like I will show this to her one day and say "See we were in South Asia."

Finding her shadow (or an ant...not sure). 

Both adorable in person...but not the most photogenic.

Pig and Whitey...ready for a trip.

Dyes in the market.

"Lydia, go stand next to that huge pile of beans."

Asking for a flower necklace. 

Blurry...but having fun (wearing bangles, coloring in the van back from a trip). 

"Say hi to Mia for me ok Aunt Michelle?"

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAYYY!!!! These pictures were simply perfect! I can't stop smiling. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...