6.30.2012

"It's Skyline time!"


It just happens to be that as I type this post, I am wearing my "official" Skyline t-shirt from the Glenway restaurant. Lets face it: Skyline Chili is world's best. There is no better combination than a steamed hot dog, Skyline Chili, and a mound of cheddar cheese. The best! We love it there. But, there is one sad truth. It is really only it the Cincinnati metro area (they are expanding). So, whenever we vacate to Cincinnati to see Mandy's dad, there's got to be a trip (or more) planned to Skyline. Also, our "little chili" loves it too. Lydia can down a coney as fast as her mommy. To prove how much we love Skyline, we decided to take some pictures of our experience.

The perfect appetizer for the food to come!


"What to order? Every rocks, but since we only have one trip a year, we stick to the classics." 


Our "little chili" is excited!


The food has arrived... no time to wait!
Here is what the Stock family ordered:
Daddy: 3 cheese coneys with onions and mustard AND a 5-way (spaghetti, Skyline chili, diced onions, beans, and lots of cheese!)
Mommy: 3 cheese coneys
Lydia: 1 cheese coney
 By the end, there were no leftovers and we were full! But, that didn't stop us from getting Putz's ice cream an hour or so later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...