7.25.2010

Must love dancing...

Dear Future Husband,

I know I'm only 6 months old, but my mom says it's never too early to start thinking of what kind of man you'd like to marry. I already have a list of a few preferences. So, to all the boy babies and toddlers out there in the blogosphere: have your mommy or daddy read this to you and if you are interested, see me (well, my dad first) in about 20 years.

1. Must love Jesus. And I mean, love Him with a passion.

2. Must wear clothes for men. I know this seems obvious, but there has been a recent trend in men wearing pink, purple, and jeans that are a bit too tight. No thanks. Pink is for girls.

3. Must love to dance. I thoroughly enjoy dancing. I mean, have you seen my parents? You are gonna have to love this crazy-fun-who-cares-if-we-look-cool-or-not dancing.

4. Must be OK with drooling, bald spots, chubby cheeks, my ardent desire to chew on toys. Mom says I'll grow out of this, but just in case...

I don't have facebook, twitter, or a cell phone. So, if you want to get in touch with me please contact my dad. I have a feeling that's how this is gonna have to be done years from now anyways.

Love,
Lydia

P.S.- A degree from Clemson is a bonus for my mom. When you talk to my dad just bring up Jonathan Edwards, ketchup, or running.

1 comment:

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...