6.28.2010

How Their Garden Grows




This weekend we got a chance to visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens with our good friends, Ben and Erika. I was quite impressed, honestly. They have done a fabulous job! We saw tons of beautiful orchids, trees, and flowers. I can't wait to bring Lydia back to the children's garden next year so I have excuse to jump in the fountains without looking creepy. I learned a lot about garden design, enjoyed watching Brian spend time with his daughter (who spent most of the trip strapped to him), and got some Saturday morning exercise in the Georgia heat. We highly recommend the gardens to anyone in or visiting Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...