12.01.2009

Week 30

Just 10 more weeks until we meet our little Baby Stock. According to our pregnancy books, she is about 3 pounds right now and if she stretched all the way out (and Mandy is praying she doesn't for the sake of her rib cage) she would measure 17 inches in length! Her movements now can be SEEN if you watch Mandy's abdominal area closely. She is either getting restless or just enjoying a little swim. Either way it's pretty phenomenal to watch and feel our little girl move around.
We have also decorated our house for Christmas (notice our little Christmas shrub in the picture here). We certainly look forward to next year, celebrating Christ's birth with our little 10 month old girl. This year we rejoice in this wonderful gift of a little life given to us and the greatest gift of all: God's son, Jesus Christ who is God but made Himself nothing in order to save His people from our sins.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I think little missy gained more than 1 pound in the past week. You are SO pregnant! I can hardly wait to meet my granddaughter, and for her to spend her first Christmas with us.

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...