12.06.2009

Giving Thanks Together


Fourteen adults and one toddler...in our little townhome!

At first I (Mandy) didn't think this feat possible for a sit-down pre-Thanksgiving dinner we hosted for our Bible studies. Somehow, with a little maneuvering and a lot of "excuse me"s it worked. These brothers and sisters in Christ pictured here really made our house feel like a home to start off the holiday season a few weeks ago.

We are grateful for the influence, encouragement and accountability they all have provided us this past year. We look forward to growing together as a church family for 2010.

(Pictured from left to right: Jeff, Jennifer, Amy, Ben, Erika, Michael, David, Rachel, Brian, Mandy, Amanda, Dana, John, Amy, and Stacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...