12.01.2009

Prayer for Ben in the War Zone

We just got news from our brother-in-law, Ben. He is stationed with the US Navy in Spain until March working with the construction battalion. Even though this area of the world is not a literal war zone (like Iraq or Afghanistan) Ben is facing a "war zone" of his own. He is going through some very difficult circumstances basically alone and away from family. We ask our friends to pray for Ben and his wife, Becky (Mandy's sister). Pray he would be encouraged, that he would know that he is loved and not alone. We truly appreciate his service to our country, his love for our sister, and his heart for justice.

1 comment:

  1. Brian and Mandy--thank you so much for this wonderful posting. Becky did make it on a flight today from Charleston (after the Monday flights fell through--good thing I have a wonderful friend living near there to put Becky up for a few nights). Becky and Ben do need prayers, and my biggest prayer is that this situation will resolve itself, and bring them closer to each other and closer to God

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...