10.15.2009

23 Weeks

Little Baby Stock has made it to the one pound mark! Her mom has gained quite a few more as well. With this new weight accomplishment she has also decided to kick and squirm much more, especially when mom is just laying down for bed.
The picture is getting out a little late this week. We had a little unexpected car break-down issue. Thankfully this "very rare mechanical problem" is being fixed and the car is back to health. The mechanic's bill may deplete Baby Stock's college fund, but we're hoping she's smart enough or a good enough runner to get lots of scholarships! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...