10.04.2009

22 Weeks! (and 22 apples)



For the first time this week I noticed this belly getting in the way of things! Bending over and getting up are not super-difficult...but definitely have a different feel than they did a few pounds ago. I am feeling much better than I was the first few months and now my biggest concern is the closest bathroom and the nearest snack!
Baby Stock is growing fast. She is about 12.5 ounces now and 7.5 inches long (according to our pregnancy book). She also has apparently developed eye brows and fingernails as well. We have a doctor's appointment this week where we will be able to find more about our little girl. Pray she is continuing to grow healthy.


Brian also wanted to show the world how he is developing. Here he is "at 22 apples" we just picked in Ellijay.

3 comments:

  1. Brian looks pretty uncomfortable...what a bumpy baby he is carrying! Good thing babies are not shaped like apples! (although Mandy, honey, your shape is starting to resemble an apple...) Look at my little grandbaby grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out if Brian's thinking "oh, my achin' back" or "gosh, I can't believe I have to pee again!"

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...