3.06.2014

Picture of the Week: Beautiful




Brian really doesn't like it when I use all the "good pictures" on the blog and leave no unseen ones for our monthly update (which is due out any day now). Sorry, sweetie. I just had to post this.

Isn't she beautiful? She is in love with dresses and lip gloss. Her preferred hair style is this two braid thing that I can't do so well...but she loves it because she has no other hair stylist as of yet. This girl though is truly beautiful when she smiles. Here she is riding a horse confidently and joyfully,...and well, just look at her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...