2.23.2014

Lasagna ::::: [Alternate Title: How to Make Brian a Valentine]

Romance is alive at the Stock Household. As long as there is Italian food, there is a way to my husband's heart. Here's how I win him over.

Step one: Mix pasta dough.









Step two: Make noodles. (Seriously this is fun. I put oregano into the noodles. That's cool...I mean, if you like that sort of thing.)

Step three: Make sauce. (Sausage, more seasoning than my intuition tells me, ground chicken....on a side note: we might have given up on "beef" here for a bit)













Step four: Clean the veggies for a salad.















Step five: Snack the Molly













Step six: Layer









Step seven: "Mommy take a picture of my pig school!"













Ahhh, better than any Hallmark card.





He bought me roses. We watched a movie together. This is pretty much the best Valentine's Day ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...