8.18.2013

Picture of the Week: Language

How do you spend your Saturday night?

I spend mine doing my language homework. Writing all the consonants with their vowel signs. Yes, there are not only vowels, but vowel signs (like vowel contractions). Apparently there are half-letters too...but I haven't got there yet.

So far in this language, I can say: "Hi. My name is Mandy. What is your name? How are you? I am fine." Also, random ones: "Fish. Cat. Boy. Beautiful girl. Princess." And my favorite: "Get away pigeon!"

Feeling very prepared for whatever this country can throw at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...