5.08.2013

Disney Trip: Snow White

A few days back, we received a wonderful care package from Nana which contained a picture book of our Disney Trip. Lydia loves to read it and look at the pictures. For me, I remembered that I haven't finished posting some of the best pictures of us during our trip. 

I love the Disney princesses. Ok, I know Lydia loves them so much more and a matter of fact, in a different way. Maybe I have stated this before, but I was blow away by how the Disney princesses spent so much time with the kids who come up to them. And Snow White, being the fairest of them all, did not disappoint. These are just a few pictures; but you have to understand, Snow White spent about 10 minutes with Lydia while there was a growing line behind her. 

Lydia here, by her own sweet heart, gave this flower necklace to Snow White. Oh, the smile own both of their faces was a keepsake. 

After lots of hugs, Lydia jumps right to her question, "where are her friends?" Snow White, as sweet as she is, leads my little girl around looking for the seven dwarfs.

She takes her to all kinds of places: the door. They knock, but nobody is home.

Behind the bushes: They are not there as well. Snow White concludes to tell Lydia that they must be at work in the diamond mines.

But, the conversation didn't finish. They just talked it up as if they were best friends.

 Loving every moment even when they had to say their good-byes (or, at least, in Lydia's mind, see you in a few years!)

Since Lydia gave Snow White a gift, Snow White in return gave Lydia one: A big, red kiss on the cheek. At this moment, Lydia probably was the happiest girl in the whole park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...