10.22.2012

Beach Babies!

My delay in posting does not negate the fun we had with Nana and Pop Pop at the beach. Molly's first trip to the sandy shores was delightful. She took a dip (in her birthday suit!) in the ocean and then hung out, wrapped warmly in a towel, with Nana. Lydia collected shells, stomped on them, chased birds, floated in her "boat" talking constantly of Jonah and wondering if the "big fish" was gonna come and say hello. 





 We also got to visit the aquarium. Lydia loved the touch-tank, but really her favorite attraction was a mermaid statue...she kept hugging and kissing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...