5.19.2012

Lydia Sightings

SETTLING IN OUR NEW PLACE

The Internet was just turned on, so Lydia and Daddy decided to try it out with a Sesame Street video. "1, 2, 3, 4" song is a favorite!

"I've got mommy flip-flops on!" Like mommy, like daughter.

BAKING TIME

The Mobleys are coming over tonight! What should we make for dessert? No fear, Lydia to the rescue. "I'll make my yummy Reeses-pieces, peanut butter cookie bars! What do you think Whitey?"

 All good bakers try their creations. "Yummy, this is good!!!"

Bring out the Kitchen-Aid Mixer.

Go mixer! Go! They are going to be delicious!

POOL TIME

... and all my friends are invited (if they have a bathsuit). Looks like 'Mingo will be joining us!

Mr. Pig is all suited up! And look, "I'm wearing mommy's bathsuit."

Its a party wherever me and my friends are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...