2.27.2011

Recent February Pictures

February has been a good month for the Stocks. In Georgia, the weather has been fantastic and we have been taking advantage of it. We have learned one BIG thing about Lydia this month: She loves the outside as you can see from the first pictures! Here are some snapshots of this month:



Lydia's favorite place to stand! She watches for birds, cars and everything else!

After work on Friday, while mommy is making dinner, daddy and Lydia are outside discovering God's creation. We are looking at birds in this picture... a Lydia favorite!


This was Lydia's first "outside" play day with mommy and daddy. You can't see it in the photo but she having fun kicking a little ball.


When Lydia is inside, she loves to read books!

Eating and having fun are what I like to do!!!!!

I am ready to go outside again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...