12.17.2010

Lydia Likes...

Lydia likes...this giraffe.
She'd like you to have it...but you have to give it back.









Lydia likes reading (and Aunt Becky)




Lydia likes eggs, a lot. (If you are a pediatrician or hypochondriac mom...please note these are not eggs. I would never feed my child eggs before her 1st birthday! These are merely egg toys Lydia is playing with.)




Wearing only a diaper and having control of the remote.
Thanks Aunt Kelly.







Lydia likes Mommy. And we sure look cute all bundled up for the winter weather.






Lydia likes this barn. It's the Little People Farm Set. She plays with it everyday.




Lydia likes "helping" Mommy wrap Christmas presents. Our ribbons will never be the same.

1 comment:

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...