11.20.2009

Week 28

Sorry, no picture this week. We just ran out of time when I felt like having my picture taken and we were both home together! Promise there will be one for week 29. New things this week in the developing baby Stock world include a new "scooting" motion rather than simply kicks and turns (although those are still there as well). She also is very excited about the holidays...I can tell this by my urge to sing Christmas carols already...oh, wait that happened even before I was pregnant!

Baby Stock is healthy and growing. We are in prayer that God is growing her spiritually even in the womb. We pray she would be a baby, young girl, and eventually woman who is so in love with Jesus and lives in reverent fear of God. Pray along with us for her to come to know Him as her Savior, Lord and Treasure at a very young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...