9.23.2009

She's a GIRL!

We got to find out on my (Mandy's) birthday that we are going to have a daughter. It's amazing what they can see with ultrasound...most of it looked like gray smudges to us! Dresses, bows, and everything pink is already in the shopping carts of the grandmas and friends. We are looking forward to meeting her.
My love for her has grown so much already, especially now that she is not consistently making me sick and I can feel her moving. Apparently she likes Brian's voice, music, and yoga...these things all get her dancing, or at least doing a few kicks!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You've joined the blogging ranks :) Love the header - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great, Mandy!
    say AHOJ to your little girl and take care!
    sending hug!
    Danka

    ReplyDelete

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...