9.29.2009

Remembering Lynn Wofford


Our sweet friend and sister in Christ, Lynn Wofford went to be at home with her Creator this past Saturday. It was a surprise to us all. Lynn was "into everything" at church with her sweet husband, Phil. We sang together on the worship team, served together to encourage missionaries, and even went all the way to Thailand together.
I hope I can always think of this picture and smile. Lynn leading the pack of us in Bangkok with laundry on her head. Love it! A friend told me Lynn had just said she was so excited our baby was a girl. She could not wait to meet her! I pray this little baby is an encouragement to us all as we see one life end here on earth, we have the joy of seeing another begin. All to God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...