4.30.2015

When in Sri Lanka

In case you, dear reader, ever travel to Sri Lanka, I'd like to give you a some things to frame your expectations.

 There will be baby sea turtles, that you can hold...on a random shack-like rescue project on the beach. Adults pay $2.50. Kids are free. The turtles are pretty awesome. 

 Your hotel will have the normal toiletries: toothbrush, shower cap and this random fun one - a "lady kit". I was hoping it was a chocolate bar and lavender body lotion. The mystery box contained two q-tips and a nail file. 

 Your bathroom may have a bottle opener in between the toilet and sink. You never know when you need to pop open a cold one. 

 There may be cute babies. But in my opinion the cutest are when you travel with us. 

 The sunset is beautiful. 

And if you have any ordained travelers, they will get to sick on comfy white seats partitioned off from the rest of the airport. I mean, if they want to. 

I know, I could be a travel agent. Let me know when to book your flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...