2.24.2015

Picture of the Week: Adjusted

People want to know how are kids are adjusting. From what I can tell that's about all kids do. They adjust. New playmates? Later bedtime? No, you can't go outside right now. Yes, you have to wear clothes today. We're having that for dinner? Move to a different country? Adjust, adjust, adjust.

I picked up one of Lydia's sketchbooks and found this drawn inside.


"Lydia," I said, "what is this a picture of?"
"It's our flag Mommy."
"Our flag?"
"Yeah. This flag is our flag."




Whatever else it means, I think it means these little girls are adjusting quite well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...