12.27.2014

Picture of the Week: The Wrong Kind of Flowers

Lydia had her "parent observation day" at ballet. It's the closest thing to a recital for this class.



Brian came straight from a meeting. He was a little bit late because he was determined to get flowers. In America, that's what daddies do when their little girls have recitals. They bring flowers.




All Brian could find (in this area of town) was this laurel. Sometimes people buy them to put on idols or relatives you haven't seen in a while. It's a sign of honor. So, much to everyone's surprise (and giggles) and Lydia's everlasting delight, Brian "honored" our little ballerina. Maybe they were the "wrong kind of flowers" but I don't think this little girl minds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...