8.13.2014

Since then

I will not let my blog die.

There. I said it. I have been a little busy lately. And blogging didn't seem like a huge priority for a while. Then, it got kinda long. No "picture of the week" for like...16 weeks. You come back has to be epic right? I mean, I can't just post a picture of a cow on the street (boring!) and expect all 5 of my followers to repost this on their social media preferences right?

Ok, so no to "epic", but yes to a blog recap. Since my last post:

We went to America.
Lydia was a bumblebee in a ballet recital (courtesy of my dear friend, and ballet instructor, Tennyson).

Isabella Joy Stock was born. Her name means "consecrated to the Lord" and "beautiful"...which she is.

Molly became a big sister. She calls Isabella "B-Bella".

We got to reconnect with family and friends.

We had Thanksgiving. In June. Just go with it.


We had fun.

 PopPop retired. And he's a whole lot more fun.

Lydia was in a bike parade. It was fourth of July, in case you couldn't guess by the decor.

We moved back to Asia.
Sweet Molly turned two. Also, I cut her hair. I keep getting compliments on it. I tell everyone if they would just sit in front of me and wiggle their head while I try to cut, it would turn out the same.

We reconnected with friends again.

Taylor came! And I took horrible pictures of her. Despite my lack of photographic skill, she was awesome to have here.

And I blogged. Epic or not, The Stock Household is still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...