8.27.2014

Picture of the Week: Sick

It's a fact of life no matter where you live. People get sick. It just happens. I don't know why it feels harder here. It just does. 

Last week, Brian came home from  traveling. I was excited to have him back, not just to pitch in with the kids, but to start our "regular life"...routine, schedule. Instead of jumping back in, though, Brian was sick. It was a cold that turned into a sinus infection with a lingering fever and constant headache...combined with a rather unfortunate veggie burger incident. He slept, took antibiotics and about a week later he was (is) back to normal. 

Lydia made Daddy a get well card. While Brian was sick, Lydia learned how to make an "S". Great for words like "sick", "sorry", and "somebody help!". Also great for the "Stock" Household. Normal life with sickness, getting better and a practicing our handwriting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...