1.30.2014

The Epic of BillyBong

Chicken Noodle. That was Molly's belly name. We found out I was pregnant around Christmas time and I said, "Oh, my little snickerdoodle!" (don't judge...you know you call your kids funny names). Anyways, Lydia thought I said "chicken noodle" and well, it stuck.

This go-round, I thought wouldn't it be nice to have a little "Asian" belly name. Chipati? Babu? Choti? (which by the way...mean "tortilla", "baby" and "small" respectively) Nope. Lydia trumped me again. "BillyBong" is here to stay (for another few months at least).

Lydia got the name from a Richard Scarry book.


My mom knit right along the storyline.


And here she is...not at all kangaroo-like (aside from the kicking). Adorable and a precious gift from our God!

1 comment:

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...