10.03.2013

Picture of the Week: Worms

How do you know we've been here six months? That's right...it's de-worming time! Apparently, half a year is just about the time that you want to consider ridding your body of all those little travelers you've picked up from the foot, the surfaces, from sucking on your toes (if you are Molly). Each of us got this little pill to chew up and hopefully (ahem) dispose of any hitchhikers. 



We crunched up the kids' in their yogurt. 

Just one of the pleasantries of living here. But hey, at least I have a clean slate. Now to keep Molly from sucking on her toes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...