8.07.2012

The Day After Molly Arrived (Part 3)

The door open up and in walked Lydia, the new big sister. And Lydia's first reaction was priceless. She got the biggest smile on her face and ran over to greet her little sis. She immediately wanted to hold her. So, she was hoisted up in mom's hospital bed and there Lydia opened up her arms wide. Then, with mommy's help, little Molly was placed into her arms. And what did Lydia do? Gave her the sweetest kiss and says, "I love my sister." Throughout the morning (and to this day), Lydia continued to ask to hold Molly and help out with her. She becoming a great big sister!


Now, its grandma and grandpa's turn. Can we say "love at first sight?" What a special moment in my parent's long life together!

Could you ask for two better grandma's? They sure do love her!


With her "I'm a BIG sister" pin on, Lydia is all smiles around Molly. Two cuties!

Daddy and Lydia hold Molly for the first time!

The Stock family is growing. Now there's four of us.

 This is one of the best pictures of me and my dad ever of one of the greatest moments ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...