3.16.2012

Four Kids, Two Pregnant Women and a Zoo Pass

8:30 am : Text from Christina -- "Feeling adventurous? Let's take the kids to the zoo." I called her back, because as Christina quickly remembered I get billed 30 cents for each text. She bought me Starbucks to cover it and up to 20 other infractions. By 9:30 we were on our way to the zoo....all 8 of us (6 kids....4 on the outside, 2 in utero...and 2 moms). 
From the title of this post you may assume we didn't have much time for taking pictures. You would be right, but I managed to snag a few of Stock and Fisher fun. 

The Fisher kids (Abby, Jacob and Caleb) all dressed in blue in case one wandered off from his/her color-coded siblings. 

A four-person teeter-totter? Perfect!

The cutest of the four...well, I'm biased.

We're working on an arranged marriage.

After the zoo, before nap...that middle stage when Mommy gives you a handful of cotton candy to keep you awake in a sugar coma for the drive home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...