8.02.2011

Lydia: 18 Months


Lydia Anne Stock is a toddler.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, no longer a baby, but a bona fide little walking-talking-following instructions toddler. It's amazing really. We finally got to the doctor for our 18-month check-up for Lydia's latest "stats".
Drumroll, please....

Height: 33 inches
Weight: 21.5 pounds
Body: Healthy
Cuteness: Off the charts!

Her feet have seemingly hit a growth spurt and she jumped to size 4 basically overnight. Her verbal ability is above-average. (Wonder who she got that from) But her "climbing ability" is taking longer to develop...which I am not too disappointed about. She loves her family and friends, ice cream, cheese, fruit of any kind, oatmeal, eggs, any animal (including insects), pushing the cart, her tunnel, helping clean, coloring, singing, and reading her Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...