4.07.2011

Bull Riding

The Stock girls know how to have fun! There is a party all morning and night. Today, the party includes a wild, bucking bronco, mommy, and a nerves of steel bull rider, Lydia. They say that riding is a risky sport and has been called "the most dangerous eight seconds in sports":


The ride begins... Lydia is holding on tight. She wants to make it the full eight second!

The bull is throwing her best stuff at Lydia! She is staying cool!

Hold on! Only a few more seconds!

This is too much fun!

Lydia, world famous bull rider, has done it again! And the prize... a mommy kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...