10.26.2010

Playdates, Daddy-time and Lydia's Future Alma Mater

A hog-podge of pictures for your enjoyment, dear blog-reader.




"Here Lydia, this is how you do it." -David








Moments before David exited the wagon and asked my permission to give Lydia a kiss. Of course I said yes. It was too cute.





A favorite time of the day for me. Brian gets home from work on Friday, takes Lydia outside to look at the garden while I prep dinner. Here I'm not prepping dinner, but taking pictures of this sweet moment at the Stock Household.














"How are the cayenne peppers doing Little Girl?" -Daddy








Chris and Sarah (both Georgia Tech grads) invited me to come along to the Clemson/GT football game this weekend. The Tigers won, of course. Before the game we all toured the campus and Lydia posed in front of Tillman Hall. Her mommy's hope is that she one day calls Clemson home too. Well, I told her she could go anywhere she wants to...besides University of South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...