10.14.2010

Crazy Hair!

Most people, upon seeing Lydia, comment on one of two things: "Look at those blue eyes!" or "I love her crazy hair!".

We don't style, comb or really do anything with her hair. There's pretty much nothing you CAN do with it. Bows fall right out. Combing doesn't take. And really, we are not going to put product in our baby's hair. It starts to lay flat after a few days without a bath, but once we wash it...and especially after a nap it's back to it's awesome crazy self.

Here she is after a bath, nap, and oatmeal.


And just the "do"


Cute and crazy


Laughing along with me


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...