10.30.2014

Picture of the Week: Something Interesting in the Hallway

"Our neighbor, Anshula is doing something very interesting in the hallway." -Brian's text to me after he left for a meeting.



And what do you do when you receive a text like that? You open the door of course! I had to make it look like I wasn't just opening the door to sneak a peek at my neighbor and her "interesting thing"...so, I acted like I was showing Bella our fall door decor. Because you do that. You open your apartment door to show your 5 month old the outside of the door. Don't you?



"Oh, hey Anshula [fancy seeing you here] what on earth are you doing?"




Brian was right. It was interesting.

My neighbor was preparing for Diwali, the biggest festival here. Around her were bowls of brightly colored powder. She was scattering them on the floor. After a few minutes, it became clear what she was making. Here is her peacock.











 All the Stock gals came out to see. Kinda put our door decorations (paper pumpkins and leaves the girls colored on) to shame.












Just wait until Christmas Anshula! It's gonna be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Like Someone is Sitting on My Head. And They Might Be.

How is having a head cold like sleeping next to a child? I'm not overly prone to sickness nor do I often co-sleep with my three beaut...